SeleCTech Shrink Tunnel
The SeleCTech Shrink Tunnel FT 4225 uses Sealed Air Technology and Shanklin engineering. It is medium duty and value priced.
The main features of this heat shrink tunnel are:
- simle and dependable
- adjustable temperature control
- adjustable belt speed
- hinged gravity assisted product discharge idler rollers
- right to left product flow
- easy access electrical control panel
- emergency stops for safety compliance
- CE approviced model available
SeleCTech Model FT4225 Specifications:
- Chamber size - 1000mm (L) x 420mm (w) x 250mm (h)
- Floor space - 1200mm (L) x 670mm (w) x 1290mm (h)
- Package speeds - up to 20 packs per minute
- Conveyor speeds - 0 - 30 m/min
- Power Requirements
- FT4225 (CE) - 3 phase, 400V, 13A, 11KW, 50HZ (with neurtral)
- FT4225 - 3 phase, 240V, 23A, 11KW, 60HZ (no nuetral)
- Mechanical adjustments - discahrge idler conveor
- Electrical controls - adjustable temperature controls and adjustable belt speed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Get Packed Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.