Hot Melt Case Erector
HOT MELT CASE ERECTOR
Spreading Hot-Melt glue on the bottom flaps of the boxes.
Motorized box storage for 150 boxes
Procedure: folding & sealing of the bottom flaps with hot-melt glue spread while boxes are passing through the motorization. At the end of the cycle one presser will press the four glued flaps for optimizing their conjunction before filling.
Hot-Melt Generator positioned on an external trolley with casters. Standard supplied ROBATECH with 5 Kgs tank.
VENTURI Vacuum system.
Machine controlled by PLC SIEMENS to synchronize the different machine movements and harmonize other machines to be connected (box filler – conveyor line – carton sealer etc).
Safety Protections with switches to disconnect electrical & pneumatic if opened.
Control panel equipped with:
Box counter – Box timer to set up productivity per minute
- Box storage available on the left or right side (SX – DX versions)
- 2 x Carriages moved by compressed air (SMC + BOSCH – Festo on request) with vents to pick the plain boxes from box storage, square them and push them in the motorized driving belts (75 mm wide with 2 x Motors HP 0,18 each) while folding & sealing the bottom flaps with hot-melt glue spread while boxes are passing through the motorization
- Low box storage alarm
- Glue end alarm
- Full line alarm after the machine
- Production capacity 6/8 box per minute according to box sizes
- Motorized box storage for (ML - 300 on request)
- Vacuum system (BECKER on request).
- Compressed air valves – Festo on request
- Hot-Melt Generator (on request Nordson, Preo and others)
- PLC (other brands on request)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Get Packed Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.