ROAMA 35-22 Air Top Stapler
This is the same as the ELPA BA-35 but more heavy duty with a capacity to hold 100 x 16, 19 & 22mm staples only. It has a weight of 2.6kg's and has an air pressure of 60-80psi.
GENERAL OPERATING PRECAUTIONS FOR PNEUMATIC NAILERS, STAPLERS & BRADDERS
1. OPERATE THE TOOL SAFELY AND ENSURE THAT IT IS SUITABLE FOR THE INTENDED USE
Remember that each tool is designed for a particular job. The use of the wrong model tool can be dangerous. Please ensure that at all times you use fasteners appropriate to the particular job.
2. FOR SAFE OPERATION HANDLE THE TOOL CORRECTLY
Follow the information given in the tool instructions and correctly handle the tool so as to ensure safe operation. Never let the tool be used by children or people who do not how to handle it correctly.
3. ORDER IS THE FIRST STEP TO SAFETY
The work bench and work area should have sufficient lighting and be kept clean and tidy at all times
4. CONFIRM THE SAFETY OF THE WORKSHOP OR WORK AREA
Keep unauthorised people away from the workshop or work area at all times. Ensure that there are no other persons in the vicinity of the area in which the tool is being used.
5. THE RIGHT PARTS IN THE RIGHT PLACES
Do not remove any of the covers or screws from the tool and do not make any modifications as this could be dangerous.
6. CHECK THE TOOL BEFORE USING IT
Before using the tool, always check that there are no missing or broken parts and that all screws are completely tight.
7. PROTECT YOUR EYES AND EARS WITH SAFETY EYE AND HEARING PROTECTION
When operating the tool, always wear safety eye and hearing protection and ensure that people in the surrounding areas are wearing suitable safety equipment. Safety glasses must comply with the ASNZS 1337 standard.
8. A CORRECT STANCE IS A PRE - REQUISTE FOR SAFE HANDLING
It is dangerous to work the tool unless you are firmly in control.
9. EXCESSIVE USE COULD CAUSE ACCIDENTS
Do not make tools and accessories work beyond their capabilities. Excessive work not only damages the tool but is also dangerous in itself.
10. STOP OPERATION IMMEDIATELY IF ABNORMALITIES ARE NOTICED
Stop operation if you notice abnormalities or if the tool does not work properly have the tool inspected and serviced.
11. NEVER EXPOSE A COMPRESSOR, AIR SET (FILTER REGULATOR & LUBRICATOR) AND PNEUMATIC TOOL TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR EXTENDED PERIODS
12. LOOK AFTER THE TOOL CAREFULLY
If you drop or knock the tool the body may deform and crack, or other kinds of damage may occur so handle it with sufficient care. Do not scratch or engrave signs on the tool as high pressure air inside tool may cause injury. Never use the tool if a crack develops or if air is escaping from a crack.
13. TAKE GOOD CARE FOR A LONG LIFE
Always take good care of the tool and keep it clean.
14. INSPECTION AT REGULAR INTERVALS IS ESSENTIAL FOR SAFETY
Inspect the tool at regular intervals so that it can be operated safely and efficiently at all times. Inspection should be conducted at least once during each days use.
15. CONTACT THE AUTHORISED SERVICE AGENT FOR SPARE PARTS
When servicing use only genuine replacement parts.
16. KEEP THE TOOL IN A PROPER PLACE
When not in use the tool should be kept in a dry place. A few drops of Tool Oil through the hose connection will protect the tool from rust and keep lubricated.
17. SAFETY FIRST - DO NOT
- Touch the trigger when the tool is not being used or intended to be immediately used.
- Carry the tool carelessly.
- Allow the nose of the tool to be pointed towards any person or object. It is recommended that when the tool is not in use and being carried the nose should always be pointed towards the ground.
- Allow the tool to remain connected to the air supply when not in use.
- Indulge in horseplay or use the tool carelessly or negligently.
- Free fire the tool.
- Use the tool whilst on a ladder or dangerous platform.
Always use the safety device if fitted. Do not remove the safety device or render it inoperative.
For any assistance in relation to the tool or any other matter relating to the tool or its use please contact Get Packed Pty Ltd.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Get Packed Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.